Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Older, wiser, and apparently more photogenic

A couple weeks ago, I got my senior portraits done!  It was really fun, and I got some great pictures out of it.  I'm not sure which one I'll pick for the yearbook, but I thought I would share a few of my favorites.  All pictures courtesy of Tracey Washburn photography.


This is probably my first pick for my yearbook photo.










I was so itchy after doing these pictures in the grass in my shortest dress.  The color contrast was worth it in the end, but it was rather unpleasant at the time.

This is definitely one of my most favorites.




I also just recently had my birthday, and I am now officially an adult!  (Which is a really frightening concept.)  I spent the entire week at the beach with my family and friends having a fantastic time.


 I got a fun hat.  I also got an awesome Doctor Who mug, the Marauders' Map, a unicorn pillow pet, spectrespecs, loads of Tim Burton movies, an Audrey Hepburn picture book, gift certificates to the Tea Room, and some other cool stuff.

Me, my siblings, and our friends.

Birthday dinner!
 We had fresh seafood for dinner almost every night, which made me very, very happy!

Can you tell I wear this dress a lot?
We had breakfast on my birthday at Yana's, which is one of my all-time favorite restaurants.  It's packed floor to ceiling with 50s memorabilia (mostly focusing on Elvis and Marilyn Monroe), and they have the most amazing fruit fritters and pancakes.

 Sadly, this week has been back to the real world of homework and college applications.  (I got my first application sent in, though, which was very exciting!)


No comments:

Post a Comment