Saturday, June 15, 2013

Introducing Audrey!

Hello!  I'm Audrey (as you probably figured out) and this is my new blog!  It's also my only blog, so I honestly have very little idea what I'm doing.  Should be fun!

This post is a random collection of odds and ends so you can get to know me a little.  Hopefully this blog will be a lovely chronicle of my life, which may or may not end up seeming much more exciting than it actually is.
In case you were wondering, the skirt is from H&M, the shirt is from the Limited, the tights and purse are from Target, and the shoes are from Poetic License.

This is me!  I'm planning on this being at least partially a fashion blog, so I'll go ahead and tell you that this is a very normal outfit for me.  I love wearing skirts and dresses and wear them almost all the time.  I definitely love vintage-styled clothing--and actual vintage--and try to incorporate it into most of my wardrobe.

Please excuse the large blob of light on my nose.
This is a couple of my friends, Kali and Hana, and me at Duke University for a Model UN competition.  Also notable is that I am completely and totally obsessed with Harry Potter!

Some of my favorite things in life are reading and writing.  I find myself happiest when I'm curled up with a mug of tea and a good book, listening to raindrops on the roof.

I'm hoping that this blog will help improve my writing and photography abilities, and help me document my life, as I've been trying for years to keep a regular journal with very little success.

 Well, I guess I'll leave it here before I start rambling.  I'm pretty excited about this experiment, and I hope it turns out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment